The Demon's Gem The Demon's Gem

A great combination of old and new styles.

This was a great flash!
I really enjoyed the mix of the old fashioned art style with the music you chose.
The two actually went together very well in my opinion.

I enjoyed the story it had to tell, and the animation was very well done, though there were a few scenes where it didn't flow quite as smoothly as it did previously.

Alight Alight

Brilliant animation, but the story suffers.

The animation, soundtrack and design were all spectacular, and its obvious a lot of work has been put in to this.
I have to say though, that I find it a shame you decided to go with this story rather than something simpler.

The characters have a lot of charm, and I could see myself really gaining an emotional attachment to them, but there on screen for such a very brief amount of time that there is no real build up.
You don't get to see there relationship grow, you don't have any real justification for why the flame character gets so enraged at the death of someone he has known for barely a few seconds.

Not only that, but this enemy has absolutely no explanation.
We don't know if destroying these towers is justified.
Are they evil?
Is there some dark force living inside them?
Or is the flame killing them solely for revenge of what could have been an accident?

I would love to see this converted into a series, where the story could build slowly over time, rather than being rushed through it, and we could be properly be introduced to these characters and the threats there facing.

All in all, this was a VERY good flash.
Its just a bit of a shame that the story didn't quite have the power behind it that it could have.

Spongebob SquareDUB! Spongebob SquareDUB!

hi will

hi will.
wasnt expecting to see soething from you whilst browsing.

hey ben. lol 0?

Kingdom Hearts Anime pt3 Kingdom Hearts Anime pt3

very well done.

the art and animation are good.
kingdon hearts is a damn good game aswell

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you...yes it is

TastelessCandy - Ep2 TastelessCandy - Ep2

awesome

cool, i really liked this XP
wouldnt be supprised if it ended up on front page

toon53 responds:

Wow, thanks a lot!!

A Will + Co Halloween! A Will + Co Halloween!

best review ever

yorite Will
you sound american when you say grim reaper.

p.s: you still have my DS charger!

diamond-armada responds:

lol! and ye Ill have to give you it over either Xmas holz or wehn we go back to school.

The Jeff Cranbourne Show! The Jeff Cranbourne Show!

Haa Will!!!!!1

8/10!!!!!!!!
Tiz goood. But you should ghet on with that Transformers episode of NHIH!
I DIDNT WRITE THAT SCRIPT FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!

diamond-armada responds:

hey there :P Ye I SERIOUSLY need to get on with that cartoon xP yu still got the script S: I cant seem to find it :O anyway, glad ya liked it :D