The Demon's Gem The Demon's Gem

A great combination of old and new styles.

This was a great flash!
I really enjoyed the mix of the old fashioned art style with the music you chose.
The two actually went together very well in my opinion.

I enjoyed the story it had to tell, and the animation was very well done, though there were a few scenes where it didn't flow quite as smoothly as it did previously.

Alight Alight

Brilliant animation, but the story suffers.

The animation, soundtrack and design were all spectacular, and its obvious a lot of work has been put in to this.
I have to say though, that I find it a shame you decided to go with this story rather than something simpler.

The characters have a lot of charm, and I could see myself really gaining an emotional attachment to them, but there on screen for such a very brief amount of time that there is no real build up.
You don't get to see there relationship grow, you don't have any real justification for why the flame character gets so enraged at the death of someone he has known for barely a few seconds.

Not only that, but this enemy has absolutely no explanation.
We don't know if destroying these towers is justified.
Are they evil?
Is there some dark force living inside them?
Or is the flame killing them solely for revenge of what could have been an accident?

I would love to see this converted into a series, where the story could build slowly over time, rather than being rushed through it, and we could be properly be introduced to these characters and the threats there facing.

All in all, this was a VERY good flash.
Its just a bit of a shame that the story didn't quite have the power behind it that it could have.

Spongebob SquareDUB! Spongebob SquareDUB!

hi will

hi will.
wasnt expecting to see soething from you whilst browsing.

diamond-armada responds:

hey ben. lol 0?

flying pizza kitty game 2 flying pizza kitty game 2

lol, random

lol, its very random.
i loved it XD

Rapid Wars Rapid Wars

oh my god!

iv been waiting soooooo long for someone to make a flash version of geometry wars!
and you even managed to improve on a few little things :3
the only thing i can think of that its lacking is the music XP
but its hard to beat geometry wars music, it just owns

jkari responds:

Huge thanks :-) What?, but there is music (not in menu but in game). Just check that musics are enabled in menu (it is by default).